Focus Group

Hi everyone,

I am planning another focus group for MRB subscribers. Those of you in the group who volunteered last time were incredibly helpful, so I wanted to reach out to everyone again.

The next focus group call is tentatively scheduled for 1-2 p.m. (Eastern) Thursday, June 26.

If you did not participate in the last focus group call and would like to participate in one next week, please email me directly at jfitzgerald@hcpro.com and I will send you a calendar invite with dial-in information. Subscribers will be selected for participation in the order in which they respond to this message.

Thanks!
Jackee Fitzgerald
Editor, HCPro
(978) 223-1741
jfitzgerald@hcpro.com

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Please send me a calendar invite.

Maryellen McGowan, MS, RHIA, CPC
    Director Of Health Information Management
    & Clinical Documentation Improvement
    Winthrop University Hospital
    259 1st Street
    Mineola, New York 11501
    (P) 516-663-8901
    (F) 516-663-2729
    E- Mail: mmcgowan@winthrop.org
  • edited May 2016
    Hi Maryellen,

This focus group will be quite similar to the last one, but I am happy to invite you if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Jackee

Jaclyn Fitzgerald  |  Editor
    HCPro  |  75 Sylvan Street, Suite A-101, Danvers, MA 01923
    P (978) 223-1741|  F (781) 639-7857  |  www.hcpro.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This transmission is intended only for the addressee(s) listed above, and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the addressee, any use, disclosure, forwarding, copying or other communication of the contents of this transmission is prohibited without permission. If this message was received in error, please delete the message immediately and telephone me at (978) 223-1741. Thank you for your cooperation.
  • edited May 2016
    No-thank you. I have plenty of work.

Much appreciated,

Maryellen

Maryellen McGowan, MS, RHIA, CPC
    Director Of Health Information Management
    & Clinical Documentation Improvement
    Winthrop University Hospital
    259 1st Street
    Mineola, New York 11501
    (P) 516-663-8901
    (F) 516-663-2729