Free seat to our Certified Coder Boot Camp: ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS!

Hi everyone!

I have an exciting opportunity for you.

We're doing a Beta of our live Certified Coder Boot Camp: ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS course in Danvers, MA next week. Would you or someone from your organization like to attend?

The course will be held Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm May 21-24 at our Danvers office location. We have 2 free seats available, so if you're interested in attending or sending one of your staff members with a coding or HIM background, please email me directly at akraynak@hcpro.com. We'll choose tomorrow morning (Thurs) at 10am ET from among those interested. Breakfast and lunch will be served.

Feel free to email me if you have questions, and I'll be sure to share the details with those who will be in attendance. Note that while attendance would be free, travel and hotel accomodations (if any) will be up to you, but we can help make recommendations in that regard. For general information about HCPro Boot Camps, go to http://www.hcprobootcamps.com/

Thanks, and I hope a few of you can join us!

Andrea Kraynak
Senior Managing Editor
HCPro
akraynak@hcpro.com

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Hi Andrea,

I am really sorry but the person who I thought could go has run into some family problems that will make leaving on short notice a problem, so we need to cancel. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope that you can pass it on to someone else.

Kathy Hopkins
Sign In to comment.