Implementation of speech recognition

We will be implementing Cerner Millennium this fall and plan to incorporate Dragon speech as well. I am looking for colleagues who have implemented a voice recognition system in a hospital setting. I am trying to education myself about what this transition will look like, so would greatly appreciate speaking with someone who has gone through this process.

Please email me at preisinger@communitymed.org if you are willing to share your experience.

Thank you,

Patti Reisinger, RHIT, CCS

HIM Director/Privacy Officer

Community Medical Center

Missoula, MT

Comments

• edited May 2016
    We need to change we handle dictation also. Are a lot of hospitals using the Dragon speech product?

From: Reisinger, Patti A. [mailto:PReisinger@communitymed.org]
    Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 12:47 PM
    To: MRB@mail.rrh.org; Talk@mail.rrh.org
    Subject: [mrb_talk] Implementation of speech recognition

We will be implementing Cerner Millennium this fall and plan to incorporate Dragon speech as well. I am looking for colleagues who have implemented a voice recognition system in a hospital setting. I am trying to education myself about what this transition will look like, so would greatly appreciate speaking with someone who has gone through this process.

Please email me at preisinger@communitymed.org if you are willing to share your experience.

Thank you,

Patti Reisinger, RHIT, CCS

HIM Director/Privacy Officer

Community Medical Center

Missoula, MT
Sign In to comment.